I’m always amazed at how powerful inspirational quotes can be.
They set a positive tone for the day, ignite a raging fire deep inside, and compel you to leap into action.
The only downside?
Those epic feelings of inspiration are hard to put into words!
And that’s far from ideal when you want to do something like post an inspiring snap to your Instagram account.
You want to motivate your followers with inspiring captions, but can’t quite find words that do justice to the feeling.
Know the struggle?
Well, this post should help.
I’ve done some digging and put together a comprehensive list of inspirational Instagram quotes and motivational captions for Instagram.
Keep reading for 300 motivational quotes, inspirational Instagram captions, and positive captions for Instagram.
[Last updated: August 2021]
300 Inspirational Quotes for Instagram & Inspiring Captions
I’ve broken this post into 2 main sections: inspirational Instagram quotes and inspirational Instagram captions. Enjoy!
Heads up, you might also like these nature captions for Instagram!
200 Instagram Motivational Quotes
Let’s start with 150 inspiring Instagram quotes from some of the most incredible people ever to grace the planet. From ex-Navy Seals and modern movie stars to infamous world leaders and motivational speakers, there should be more than enough inspiration to go around!
Top 10 Instagram Inspirational Quotes
Not got time to go through the full 300 inspiration Instagram captions and quotes on this list? Don’t worry! Here are 10 of the best inspirational quotes for Instagram on this list.
1. “People who succeed at the highest level are not lucky. They’re doing something differently than everyone else.” – Tony Robbins
2. “Each person must live their life as a model for others.” – Rosa Parks
3. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
4. “For me, becoming isn’t about arriving somewhere or achieving a certain aim. I see it instead as forward motion, a means of evolving, a way to reach continuously toward a better self. The journey doesn’t end.” – Michelle Obama
5. “Spread love everywhere you go.” – Mother Teresa
7. “You don’t set out to build a wall. You don’t say, ‘I’m going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that’s ever been built. You don’t start there. You say, ‘I’m going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid’. You do that every single day, and soon you have a wall.” – Will Smith
8. “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.” – Mandy Hale
9. “Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.” – Hazrat Inayat Khan
10. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles Swindoll
Instagram Motivational Quotes about Getting Started & Persevering
Half of the battle is getting started. The following Instagram motivational quotes should help you and your followers take the first step and never look back.
11. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” – Tony Robbins
12. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
13. “All success starts with self-discipline. It starts with you.” – Dwayne Johnson
14. “Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else’s hands, but not you.” – Jim Rohn
15. “Don't wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napolean Hill
16. “Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun. Be crazy, be weird, go out and screw up! You’re going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes. Don’t try to be perfect, just be an excellent example of being human.” – Tony Robbins
17. “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen.” – Deep Roy
18. “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. “‘Tomorrow’ becomes never. No matter how small the task, take the first step now.” – Tim Ferriss
20. “Nobody cares what you did yesterday. What have you done today to better yourself?” – David Goggins
22. “Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.” – Paul Coelho
23. “You do not find the happy life. You make it.” – Camilla Eyring Kimball
24. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
25. “You become what you believe. You are where you are today in your life based on everything you have believed.” – Oprah Winfrey
26. “Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Rob Sitanen
27. “There is no such thing as failure. There are only results.” – Tony Robbins
28. “The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” - Socrates
29. “The key to success is to start before you are ready.” – Marie Forleo
30. “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates
You Might Also Like These:
15 Short Inspirational Stories
100 Life Goals Ideas
Quotes about Life for Instagram Users In Need of a Push
We can be our own worst enemy when it comes to bettering ourselves. Scared of failing, we never get started. The following quotes about life for Instagram should provide the push people sometimes need.
31. “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington
32. “People are chasing cash, not happiness. When you chase money you’re going to lose. You’re just going to. Even if you get the money, you’re not going to be happy.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
33. “I want to do good. I want the world to be better because I was here. I want my life, my work, my family, I want it to mean something.” – Will Smith
34. “We all hustle to get where we need to be. Only a fool would sit around and wait on another man to feed him.” – K’wan
35. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John Rockefeller
36. “Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” - Socrates
37. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
38. “Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.” – William Arthur Wald
39. “Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself: ‘what do I want to do every day for the rest of my life’? Do THAT.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
40. “One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don’t throw it away.” – Stephen Hawking
42. “Motivation is crap. Motivation comes and goes. When you’re driven, whatever is in front of you will get destroyed.” – David Goggins
43. “What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.” – Tim Ferriss
44. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
45. “Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.” – Ella Fitzgerald
46. “The only difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
47. “If you think you’re too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” – Dalai Lama
48. “Everybody comes to a point in their life when they want to quit. But it’s what you do in that moment that determines who you are.” – David Goggins
49. “Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die.” – Brian Vaszily
50. “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Gandhi
Instagram Quotes about Life, Achievement, & Progress
The coming set of inspiring IG quotes are all about pushing yourself, moving forward at all costs, and achieving your goals no matter the cost. They’re sure to get you pumped up- no matter what path you’re on.
51. “Someday is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you.” – Tim Ferriss
52. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
53. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Gandhi
54. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” – Tim Notke
55. “Without hustle, your talent will only get you so far.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
56. “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” – William W. Purkey
57. “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you want walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
58. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
59. “What you do says what is more important to you. Action express priorities.” – Gandhi
60. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
62. “You can’t change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it.” – Gandhi
63. “Being underestimated is the ultimate stimulant.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
64. “Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” – Joss Whedon
65. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
66. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
67. “The most important actions are never comfortable.” – Tim Ferriss
68. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
69. “Your legacy is being written by yourself. Make the right decisions.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
70. “Courage is contagious. Every time we choose courage, we make everyone around is a little better and the world a little braver.” – Brené Brown
Motivational Quotes Instagram Followers Will Love
The next set of motivational Instagram quotes are from some of the most famous faces of past and present. All of them are sure to go down a treat with anybody looking to feel inspired.
71. “I’ve never really viewed myself as particularly talented. When I excel is ridiculous, sickening work ethic.” – Will Smith
72. “We do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard.” – J.F. Kennedy
73. “I don’t stop when I’m tired. I stop when I’m done.” – David Goggins
74. “Work hard in silence. Let your success be the noise.” – Frank Ocean
75. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” – Jordan Peterson
76. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams (from ‘Dead Poets Society’)
77. “Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen.” – Brené Brown
78. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Kurt Cobain
79. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
80. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle
82. “Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” – Oprah Winfrey
83. “Life’s most persistent and important questions is: ‘what are you doing for others?’” – Martin Luther King Jr.
84. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – Barack Obama
85. “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
86. “I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time.” – Brené Brown
87. “Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!” – Anne Frank
88. “If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it.” – Muhammad Ali
89. “If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
90. “Your journey begins with a choice to get up, step out, and live fully.” – Oprah Winfrey
Instagram Motivational Quotes about Self-Belief
Want to get your Insta followers to start believing in themselves? The following motivational quotes for Instagram should help! The first one’s my favourite…
91. “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” – Gandhi
92. “The cynics may be the loudest voices. But I promise you, they will accomplish least.” – Barack Obama
93. “Don’t try to lessen yourself for the world; let the world catch up to you.” – Beyoncé
94. “I’m realizing how much I’ve diminished my own power. I’m not doing that no more.” – Alicia Keys
95. “If not us, who? If not now, when?” – J.F. Kennedy
96. “The hard days are what make you stronger.” – Aly Raisman
97. “The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on.” – Barack Obama
98. “Whatever you think the world is withholding from you, you are withholding from the world.” – Eckhart Tolle
99. “How wild it was, to let it be.” – Cheryl Strayed
100. “We all have problems. But it’s not what happens to us, [it’s] the choices we make after.” – Elizabeth Smart
102. “If you sincerely want to change your life, raise your standards. What changes people is when their ‘shoulds’ turn to ‘musts’.” – Tony Robbins
103. “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
104. “Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
105. “If you want to get better, do the things that no-one else wants to do. Do the things no-one is even thinking about doing.” – David Goggins
106. “It ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.” – Sylvester Stallone (from Rocky Balboa)
107. “Be the change you want to see in the world.” – Gandhi
108. “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paul Coelho
109. “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.” – Deepak Chopra
110. “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” – Vince Lombardi
IG Quotes about Work Ethic, Passion & Dreams
Inspiration is about having the audacity to pursue your dreams. The upcoming IG quotes should get you and your followers ready to push themselves to do and become more.
111. “Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” – Dwayne Johnson
112. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paul Coelho
113. “I love a success story, but even more than a success story, I like a dude who fucks his life up and gets his life together again story.” – Joe Rogan
114. “One day, you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” – Paul Coelho
115. “We need men who can dream of things that never were.” – J.F. Kennedy
116. “One of the most fascinating things I have learned about life is that the struggle is good.” – Joe Rogan
117. “Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
118. “There are far better things ahead than the ones we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
119. “Can you imagine yourself in 10 years if instead of avoiding the things you know you should do, you actually did them every single day? That’s powerful.” – Jordan Peterson
120. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” - Rumi
122. “Never regret anything that made you smile.” – Mark Twain
123. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
124. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
125. “Be the hero your mom wanted you to be.” – Jordan Peterson
126. “Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.” – J.F. Kennedy
127. “A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.” – Richard Nixon
128. “I never lose. Either I win or learn.” – Nelson Mandela
129. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
130. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
Success Quotes & Inspirational Caption for Instagram Post Ideas
The next 20 inspirational Instagram quotes are some of my personal favourites. I hope they fill you with newfound motivation and help you find the perfect captions for your inspiring Insta posts.
131. “Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about when can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be!” – Eric Thomas
132. “Some luck lies in not getting what you thought you wanted but getting what you have, which once you have got it you may be smart enough to see is what you would have wanted had you known.” – Garrison Keillor
133. “The difference between successful people and very successful people is that very successful people say ‘no’ to almost everything.” – Warren Buffett
134. “Start where you are, with what you have, because what you have is plenty.” – Eric Thomas
135. “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” – Hillary Clinton
136. “Blood, sweat, and respect. First two you give. Last one you earn.” – Dwayne Johnson
137. “Just because you can’t see your potential, doesn’t mean it’s not there. Everyone has something to contribute, even if they don’t know it. You can always commit suicide tomorrow. Today, you have things to do. The world needs you even if you don’t need it.” – Jordan Peterson
138. “I dare you to be great! I challenge you do be great in every single thing you do.” – Eric Thomas
139. “Write down things you want to improve. Write down things you won’t tolerate from yourself. Write down things you never want to see yourself do again.” – Joe Rogan
140. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
142. “Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success. If other people are putting in 40 hour workweeks and you’re putting in 100-hour workweeks, then even if you’re doing the same thing, you know that you will achieve in four months what it takes them a year to achieve.” – Elon Musk
143. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” – William James
144. “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michele Ruiz
145. “Be the hero of your own story.” – Joe Rogan
146. “A harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very, very dangerous man who has it under voluntary control.” – Jordan Peterson
147. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
148. “People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” – Paul Coelho
149. “Make your life a masterpiece. Imagine no limitations on what you can be, have, or do.” – Brian Tracy
150. “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” – Audrey Hepburn
Short Motivational Quotes for Instagram Post
Many of my favourite motivational quotes for Instagram are short and sweet. Here are 10 that pack a particular punch:
151. “If you believe it, the mind can achieve it.” – Ronnie Lott
152. “If not now then when, if not me then who?” – Malcolm X
153. “Talk to yourself like you would someone you love.” – Brené Brown
154. “Whatever you do, do something positive.” ―Dave Pelzer
155. “It is better to play than do nothing.” — Confucius
156. “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.” —Bob Marley
157. “Belief precedes success.” – Jonas Caino
158. “Nothing shakes the smiling heart.” –Santosh Kalwar
159. “Shine like the whole universe is yours.” – Rumi
160. “As is our confidence, so is our capacity.” – William Hazlitt
Memorable Lifestyle Quotes for Instagram
The best life quotes for motivational Insta quotes stick in your mind to recall on difficult days! Here are 10 that fit this description:
161. “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.” — Henry David Thoreau
162. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” — Les Brown
163. “Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life.” – Chief Tecumseh
164. “Your crown has been bought and paid for. Put it on your head and wear it.” – Maya Angelou
165. “When times are dim say as I say "Where there's a will there's a way!”” – Tupac Shakur
166. “When things go wrong, don't go with them.” ―Elvis Presley
167. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” —Babe Ruth
168. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” – J.M. Barrie
169. “Too many people are too busy making a living to make a life.” ―Roy T. Bennett
170. “I chose to make the rest of my life the best of my life.” – Louise Hay
Positive Quotes for Instagram
Looking for some supremely positive quotes to use in your Instagram posts? Check these ones out:
171. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
172. “Anything is possible once you believe you are worthy of achieving it.” – Jason Pockrandt
173. “You’ve always had the power, my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself.” —Glinda(The Wizard of Oz)
174. “Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.” – Alice Morse Earle
175. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” - Dr. Seuss
176. “I am the greatest. I said that before I even knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali
177. “Count your blessings. Focus on what you’ve got. Spread the positive vibes.” ―Jyoti Patel
178. “Keep walking and keep smiling.” – Tiny Tim
179. “There is too much negativity in the world. Do your best to make sure you aren't contributing to it.” – Germany Kent
180. “Be fanatically positive and militantly optimistic. If something is not to your liking, change your liking.” ―Rick Steves
Insightful Motivational Life Quotes for Instagram
I love motivational quotes that teach you a thing or two in the process. Here are 10 insightful lifestyle quotes which do exactly that:
181. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
182. “If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we could literally astound ourselves.” – Thomas Edison
183. “You don’t have a right to the cards you believe you should have been dealt. You have an obligation to play the hell out of the ones you’re holding.” – Cheryl Strayed
184. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
185. “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Francesca Reigler
186. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you are right.” – Henry Ford
187. “Nothing is beyond the realm of possibility. There are no limitations except the limits of your own imagination.” – Dolores Cannon
188. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
189. “Smile at the obstacle, for it is a bridge.” – Medusa
190. “20 years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
Final Inspirational Quotes Instagram Followers Should Love
Still searching for the perfect inspirational quote for Instagram posts? These final ones should do the trick:
191. “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” ―Jack Kerouac
192. “If you come to a fork in the road, take it.” – Yogi Berra
193. “Doubt is out. Live to believe. Your dream is closer than you think.” – Hiral Nagda
194. “Everything is within your power, and your power is within you.” ―Janice Trachtman
195. “You must see it. You must believe it. And then you must never stop working to make it happen.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
196. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot seetheshadows. It's what the sunflowers do.” - Helen Keller
197. “Stand up straight and realize who you are, that you tower over your circumstances.” – Maya Angelou
198. “Life is a gift. And it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” – Tony Robbins
199. “Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.” – Viktor Frankl
200. “You are damaged and broken and unhinged. But so are shooting stars and comets.” – Nikita Gill
You might also enjoy these 300 sunset quotes and captions for Instagram (with a free PDF print out!)
Interested in captions for Instagram motivation? You might also like these…
100 Incredible Quotes on Good Vibes
15 Short Inspirational Stories
200 Awesome Affirmations for Self-Love
18 Manifestation Techniques That Actually Work!
150 Amazing Money Affirmations
35 Safe Travel Quotes for Reassurance On the Road
50 Unforgettable Safe Journey Wishes
25 Missing Home Quotes for When You’re Missing Home On the Road
20 Thought-Provoking Living Abroad Quotes
100 Inspirational captions for Instagram
Onto the inspiring captions! If you’re still on the hunt for some inspiring captions, then I hope these ones help!
Top 10 Inspirational Instagram captions
Once again, I’ve chosen to start with the top 10 inspirational captions. I hope you like them as much as I do!
201. You don’t need permission to go for greatness.
202. Growth and progress come when fear disappears.
203. Take risks. Reap rewards.
204. Good things come to those who wait. Better things come to those who hustle.
206. Changing the world. One. Day. At. A. Time.
207. Get used to fear, push past fear, and success is sure to follow.
208. Don’t let talent go to waste.
209. To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst.
210. Small steps add up over time.
Motivational Captions about Self-Belief
Self-belief is the first step to making positive changes in life. These captions should give people the confidence they can do, achieve, and be more than they think!
211. Don’t stop, don’t give in, push through the pain. Make it happen.
212. The body achieves what the mind believes.
213. Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can do what others can’t.
214. A mighty oak was once a tiny acorn. Be patient. Success will come.
216. Finding success is as much about attitude as it is about aptitude.
217. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you learn.
218. I’m not saying it’s going to be easy. But I am telling you it’s going to be worth it.
219. Don’t wish for it. Work for it.
220. If you never go, you’ll never know.
Inspiring Captions about Hard Work & Perspective
Here are 10 inspiring captions that sum up the need for hard work along the road to success.
221. Today’s pain is tomorrow’s power.
222. You don’t have to see the whole staircase to take the first step.
223. Whenever you think about quitting, remember why you got started.
224. Comfort zones don’t lead to greatness.
226. Thankful people are happy people are truly successful people.
227. In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
228. Tomorrow is life’s way of offering you a second chance.
229. Winners see possibilities. Losers see problems.
230. Failure only happens at the point you stop trying.
Motivational Instagram Captions on Self-Confidence & Perseverance
Nothing worth doing comes easy! These motivational captions are all about pushing through tough times, believing in your abilities, and staying true to your goals.
231. Stick with it. What seems hard now will one day be your warm-up.
232. Happiness is homemade.
233. Want the confidence of others? Find confidence in yourself.
234. Remember your yesterdays. Dream your tomorrows. Live your todays.
236. You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
237. Living to serve leads to a life of success.
238. Never make a decision out of fear. Base them from hope.
239. Take action today that gets you closer to your ideal tomorrow.
240. Don’t be eye candy. Be soul food.
My Favourite Instagram Captions for Motivation
These last 10 captions are all about cultivating success and positivity in life. They’re sure to give people a shove in the right direction.
241. Striving for progress, not perfection.
242. Live. Learn. Grow. Move.
243. Success occurs in private. Failure occurs in full view.
244. Keep on killin’ it.
246. Believe you can do it. Believe you deserve it. Believe you will get it.
247. Anything worth having is worth waiting and working for.
248. Excellence is never an accident.
249. Failure: the one thing that connects all successful people. You don’t get to the top without hitting the bottom first.
250. Be ambitious. Be dedicated. Be unstoppable.
Positive Captions for Instagram
Positive Instagram captions should be perfect for inspiring your followers. Here are 10 of them to try out for size…
251. Everything you ever dreamed about is within your reach. All you have to do is reach out and claim it.
252. Does the butterfly complain about the shortness of its life? No. It flies far and wide, delighting in the time it has.
253. Never forget that positivity lies within and not without.
254. Let your smile brighten someone’s day.
256. Work hard, keep at it, visualize the outcome you’re pursuing, and it’s only a matter of time before you obtain it.
257. Don’t sweat the mistakes, failures, and bad days. Be thankful for them.
258. It’s better to try and fail than to never try at all.
259. Whatever it is, it will get better.
260. As hard as it gets, know that this too shall pass.
Short Insta Motivation Caption Ideas
Sometimes less is more when you’re trying to write the perfect inspirational captions for Instagram. Here are 10 short and sweet captions that could do the job!
261. Dream big. Go far.
262. Leave nothing on the table.
263. Life’s too short not to try.
264. I’ll sleep when I’m dead.
266. Believe in yourself. You are enough.
267. Fall down 5 times. Get up 6.
268. Gratitude cures all.
269. Get it done.
Success Captions for Instagram
Many of the most inspiring captions for Instagram spur people on to newfound success in life. If that’s what you want to talk about in your next post, then be sure to check out the 10 captions to come…
271. Time + effort + resilience = success.
272. Look mum, I made it!
273. Success. Take it, it’s yours!
274. Now that’s what I call winning at life.
276. My success has nothing to do with luck and everything to do with effort, commitment, patience and sacrifice.
277. If you want to be the best, you have to act like the best.
278. As much as anything else, success is a matter of belief.
279. Don’t get in your own way! Be your own biggest fan and cheer yourself on to ever greater heights of success.
280. Success isn’t free. You pay for it in blood, sweat, time, and tears.
Memorable Inspiring Instagram Captions
Trying to write self-motivation captions for Instagram that your followers won’t forget in a hurry? These next 10 could work…
281. Climbing, grinding, growing, pushing, and pursuing.
282. Remember, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
283. Wringing the last dregs of experience from my day.
284. Believe in yourself, trust yourself, and you will prevail.
286. As David Goggins says, strive to be uncommon among uncommon people.
287. Reach heights of success, then reach down to pull others up to join you.
288. This is my time to shine.
289. Hard work and humility is a winning combination.
290. Imagine yourself on your deathbed, looking back on this day. Now ask yourself, would you be happy with the way you spent it? If not, it’s time to make a change.
Insightful Instagram Motivational Captions
The best inspirational captions for Instagram often incorporate insights on the benefits of motivation and how to cultivate it into your life. These final 10 captions fall in that category!
291. Could today be better? If so, why isn’t it? What’s stopping you? It’s up to you to find an answer, take appropriate action, and turn your life around.
292. You are the captain of your ship. It’s up to you to steer it to prosperity.
293. Nobody but you can set limits on what you can achieve.
294. Patience and effort are two keys to the future you desire.
296. The main difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is their ability to accept the potential for failure and do it anyway.
297. Remember, it’s better to light a candle than curse the dark.
298. The perfect moment doesn’t exist. Do it now.
299. Nothing in life makes more sense than living each day as if it were your last.
300. Never equate safety with success.
Don’t Forget These Inspirational Instagram Quotes & Inspiring Captions
There you have it, then: 300 awesome inspirational Instagram quotes, motivational captions for Instagram, and inspiring captions ideas.
As we’ve seen, few things in life are more intoxicating than feeling inspired.
You feel pumped up and raring to go, eager to make progress, and turn your life into something spectacular.
However, sharing those feelings with others is a whole different ball game, which can make writing inspirational Instagram captions to motivate your followers a challenge.
With any luck, the Instagram inspirational quotes and captions in this list have been useful in this regard! I hope they come in handy for your upcoming posts, helping you create the most motivational captions possible for your followers.
To read more captions and motivational quotes of this nature, click here!
Enjoy these motivational quotes for Instagram? Read these next:
165 Top Travel Captions for Instagram [Travelling Captions List!]
- I'm glad you're here.
- Fill the world with sunshine.
- There are so many happy days ahead.
- Starting fresh with a full heart and big dreams.
- Gratitude changes everything.
- Always learning, always growing.
- Make today count.
- Worth it.
“Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” “Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share it.”How do I caption my photo? ›
- “If you were looking for a sign, here it is.”
- “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.”
- “Just because you're awake doesn't mean you should stop dreaming.”
- “Be yourself, there's no one better.”
- “Stress less and enjoy the best.”
- “Look for the magic in every moment.”
- “Start where you are. ...
- “I never dreamed about success. ...
- “Don't think about making art. ...
- “I am deliberate and afraid of nothing.” ...
- “I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life. ...
- “We have a strategic plan. ...
- “You can't use up creativity.
Instagram Captions for Selfies
- Proof that I can do selfies better than you.
- Never let anyone treat you like you're ordinary.
- Smile big, laugh often.
- Don't hate.
- People will stare. Make it worth their while.
- I woke up like this.
- Eyes are never quiet.
- Always act with a purpose. ...
- Stretch yourself past your limits every day. ...
- Take action without expecting results. ...
- Use setbacks to improve your skills. ...
- Seek out those who share your positive attitude. ...
- Don't take yourself so seriously.
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. Tough times never last but tough people do. Get busy living or get busy dying.What are the 5 positive quotes? ›
- “The best is yet to be.” – ...
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.” – ...
- “Do good and good will come to you.” – ...
- “A positive mindset brings positive things.” – ...
- “Positivity always wins… ...
- “When things go wrong, don't go with them.” – ...
- “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” – ...
- “Keep looking up…
“Be yourself, but always your better self.” “Don't sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there's nothing else you can give, and nobody will care for you.” “Keep taking time for yourself until you're you again.”What is a cute caption? ›
Cute selfie captions:
"Never let anyone treat you like you're ordinary." "Be yourself, there's no one better." "She acts like summer and walks like rain." "Life is better when you're laughing." "Be more of you, and less of them."
- Make the most of the first sentence. ...
- Include a CTA or ask a question. ...
- Add value. ...
- Write like a human (not a robot) ...
- Draft captions on a separate platform. ...
- Use storytelling. ...
- Use emojis and have fun. ...
- Consider caption length.
- Power. Some people are motivated by power, influence, and fame. ...
- Self-mastery and growth. Some people are clearly motivated by self-mastery — that motivation to develop and grow. ...
- Recognition and approval. ...
- Desire to win. ...
- Reaching out to others. ...
- Rewards and money. ...
Inspiration is a feeling of enthusiasm you get from someone or something, which gives you new and creative ideas.What is most powerful quote? ›
1. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Gandhi. “Live for what's worth dying for, and leverage technology to create the world you wish to see.”